Baklol Logo

15 Most Disgusting Things People Ever Found In Their Food

Tuesday, Aug 18, 2020, 6:29 pm

These unfortunate people found some really disgusting things in their food. Imagine eating your favorite food, and finding a nasty bug or something filthy right in the food bowl! Oh man, that will be a horrible sight. Locusts, cockroaches, human fingers, chicken brain, maggots, condoms are some of the disgusting things ever found in food. Read the horrific stories of people who found absolutely terrible things in their food. 
1.dead frog found in a diet Pepsi can

Fred DeNegri was grilling in his backyard when he cracked open a can of diet Pepsi, took a thirsty gulp and immediately started gagging. The flavor of his Pepsi was rank and the texture was thick like slime. He immediately took it to a sink and shook out the contents until something resembling "pink linguini" slid out, followed by "dark stuff". Despite persistent shaking, a heavy object remained inside the can. Completely disgusted, the DeNegris immediately called poison control and the FDA, and the can was taken in for lab testing to identify the source of the sludgy mess. The couple received a copy of the completed report from the Food and Drug Administration Office of Regulatory Affairs, which concluded the foreign matter appeared to be a frog or a toad.

2.dead Mouse In Curry Jar.

When Cate Barrett bought a jar of tikka masala sauce from her local Asda store, she was expecting it to contain a bit of a kick. But what she wasn't expecting to find was the dead mouse which had somehow ended up in the jar - along with the rest of her favorite sauce. The nursery worker had begun making dinner for herself and her boyfriend, Nigel, when she poured the sauce into the pan, and noticed it was a little lumpy. As she began stirring the sauce through, she noticed what looked like whiskers and a tail - and immediately knew it was a dead rodent. The couple took the dead animal and the jar of Asda Extra Special sauce back to the shop where a manager apologized and said it would be sent for examination.

3.Oven Glove In Loaf Of Bread

A woman in Northern Ireland discovered part of an oven glove baked into her slice of bread - and she didn't even notice it until she began eating it. The loaf had been bought from a local shop just before Christmas. When the victim discovered the contamination, she reported the matter to the environmental health section of the council. The packet turned out to be full of shreds of the hessian-type cloth. Herefordshire - based Hovis makers Premier Foods were fined £750.

4.Cockroach in the Hash Browns.

McDonald's is back in the social media spotlight -- and again, for the wrong reasons. Reddit user BoyJT reports ordering a hash brown at the fast food restaurant and feeling "something on the bottom," which turned out to be a deep-fried cockroach. He didn't eat it ("I probably would have vomited"), but he did show it to the manager: "She marked my receipt so I could get the same meal for free the next time I come in for breakfast. She didn't really seem all that concerned."

5.Cockroach in packet of GoldenBoy? truely disgusting!!

A man almost ate this cockroach, found inside a packet of GoldenBoy crispy anchovy snack. The cockroach is hard to spot initially as it was coated with sesame seeds, making it blend together with the snack. He had bought a 'GoldenBoy crispy anchovy snack' and almost ate a small cockroach after eating about 1/3 of the snack.

6.Canadian Man Finds Dead Mouse In McDonald's Coffee Cup

A Canadian man named Ron Morais was horrified to find a dead mouse in a McDonald's cup of coffee. Ron said he always opens the lid of the cup to get the last sip of coffee. When he opened the lid of his coffee cup, he was shocked to find a dead mouse inside it. Canadian Health Department inspected the McDonald's restaurant immediately, but couldn't find any traces of pests.

Canadian Man Finds Dead Mouse In McDonald's Coffee Cup-15 Most Disgusting Things People Ever Found In Their Food

7.dead Mouse in bread loaf.

Stephen Forse, from Kidlington, bought the bread from a store in Bicester, in January 2009. He was shocked to find a dead mouse in his loaf of bread while making sandwiches for his children. Premier Foods, which makes the bread, was fined £16,821.14 after the firm admitted it had failed to ensure all stages of food production were protected against contamination.


8.Human finger in frozen custard, Yikes!!

A man found part of a severed finger packed inside a pint of frozen custard he'd bought from a Kohl's Frozen Custard shop, and officials said it belonged to a worker injured in a food-processing machine accident there. The customer, Clarence Stowers, said he put the finger in his mouth, thinking it was a piece of candy when he opened the pint at home, a Wilmington, N.C., television station reported Monday. The custard shop owner, Craig Thomas, said that the 23-year-old employee who lost the finger had dropped a bucket while working with a machine that dispenses the custard.

9.Frog in your frozen veggies?

In 2010,Tim Hoffman and her wife found a frog in a bag of frozen vegetables they bought from a local store. Tim then contacted U.S. Food and Drug Administration's Detroit office and the investigation started. The Meijer grocery store where the vegetables were bought immediately issued a recall and inspected everything.


10.Poo in the ice cream? Yuck!!

A family accused chefs of Coogee Bay Hotel Sydney of serving poo in their ice cream. After investigation by food minister it was confirmed that frozen fecal matter had been found in a serving of chocolate gelato offered to placate pub patron Steve Whyte and his wife Jessica, who became seriously ill after eating it.Both sides accused the other of money seeking, with the Whyte's claiming they were offered $5,000 in hush money by pub General Manager Tony Williams, while they in turn were accused of trying to negotiate up to $1 million in damages.

11.Real chicken head found in McDonalds Happy Meal

An American mother went to a MacDonald's with her two children age 6 and 8. She ordered two Happy Meals with chicken for the children and a hamburger with fries for herself. Without actually watching what she was doing she was bringing a chicken biggest to her mouth, just when her 8-year old son yelled not to eat it. So she looked at the biggest to find that -- despite the crust, it looked just like a chicken's head.

12.Locust in Salad

Berenice Baker from the United Kingdom almost made her salad extra crunchy when she found a 2 inch long dead locust in a fresh salad pack. She noticed the insect when something hard touched her lips. The lady returned the salad to the supermarket where she bought it. She said she received a free lunch from them for the inconvenience caused!

Locust in Salad-15 Most Disgusting Things People Ever Found In Their Food

13.Kentucky Fried Kidney

Ibrahim Langoo from the United Kingdom found a rather disturbing thing in his food box. When opened the box of fried chicken he purchased from the local KFC, he found a wrinkled piece of the chicken, which he believed was a chicken brain. Upon inspection, KFC figured out the wrinkled thing was kidney. The company spokesperson said there's no harm in eating chicken kidney while apologizing for scaring their customer.

Kentucky Fried Kidney-15 Most Disgusting Things People Ever Found In Their Food

14.Condom In Rice Bowl

This got to be the most disgusting thing to be ever found in food. An unnamed Chinese student from Beijing found this nasty piece of rubber inside a rice bowl. Oh man, that was just horrible.

Condom In Rice Bowl-15 Most Disgusting Things People Ever Found In Their Food

15.Snake in Sea Food

A reddit user posted this picture after he found out a live snake inside his seafood food plate. You got to appreciate this man for taking a picture without instantly freaking out. This sight of the snake in a food plate would surely send most people flying out of their chairs!

Snake in Sea Food-15 Most Disgusting Things People Ever Found In Their Food


 Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on google+


Related Content